Our friendly club teach traditional ju-jitsu working on syllabus training and general off syllabus techniques. the vast variety of techniques means Ju-jitsu is the best form of self defence.
Traditional Ju-jitsu weapons like the infamous Samurai’s Katana. As well as the traditional Bo, Jo. Weapon katas are great for demonstrations.
At Poole Ju-jitsu club we teach defence techniques against knifes, bottles, bats/sticks etc.
You don’t need to be fit, you don’t need to be strong. Getting ready for a grading or competition Ju-jitsu improves your all round general wellbeing & fitness. Ju-jitsu is great for women and children.
- PJJC has one of the highest graded instructors in the south.
- PJJC has created 11 black belts since 1997.
- PJJC has created British Ju-jitsu champions.
- PJJC has created United Nations champions.
- PJJC has created three female black belts.
- PJJC has had 3,000 training session since 1997.
At PJJC we offer a No contract, No cancelation fees and easy monthly payment mat fees.