Training every Wednesday
Call in to reserve your child’s place
Martial Arts & Fitness Centre, 156a Stanley Green Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3AH- Every Wednesday 4.30pm till 5.30pm
Our LITTLE WARRIORS was formed for 4 – 7 year olds to promote Ju-jitsu to a much younger age group with the emphasise on fun and enjoyment and installing discipline.
It is a gentle introduction to the basic martial art skills, but with emphasis on FUN, EXCITEMENT and plenty of REWARDS along the way!
At Little Warriors, we learn more than martial arts. The programme will help to prepare them for life, or at least their start in school. Modules will include SAFETY and LIFE skills which will develop your child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
Our Little Warriors will learn skills such as:
Respect, Self-Discipline, Co-operation, Memory, Listening, Balance, Co-ordination, Exercise, Stranger Awareness, Dojo Etiquette
The aims of the programme are as follows:
- To develop discipline, respect and courtesy
- To build and improve the child’s self confidence and character
- To improve co-ordination, strength and flexibility
- To provide a sense of achievement and accomplishment
- To develop mental attentiveness and focus